- California, United States;Colorado, United States;Maryland, United States
- Operations Management
We are working with a growing community solar developer with decades of experience providing complex energy products and solutions to utilities and end-use customers across the country. This organization is uniquely positioned to dominate the community solar sector in the years to come.
As they build their team we have an opportunity for an experienced individual to come on board as the Community Solar Customer Engagement Manager. This individual will help create the subscriber management systems to facilitate all back-end services including utility rebates, customer billing, customer management, and customer experience.
To be successful, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience with community solar or asset management operations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience implementing new systems and product roll-outs strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job