- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by the development arm of a leading solar manufacturer to identify an O&M Sales Manager to build a book of business selling Operations & Maintenance services to new and existing customers.
In this role, you will identify prospective customers, meet with potential customers, and present the bigger picture of how the company’s O&M services can help improve efficiency of their PV installations.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in in engineering, business administration, management, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 2+ years of experience in O&M sales
- Some knowledge of practices/procedures in the solar industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job