- Georgia, United States;North Carolina, United States;Tennessee, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working with a leading utility-scale solar EPC with major projects throughout North America. As they continue to build their team, we have an opportunity for an experienced Utility-Scale Project Manager. In this role, you would oversee Solar and Wind energy projects from planning to commission.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in utility-scale wind or solar project management
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Working knowledge of the technical, administrative, and managerial aspects of project activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Viewpoint, and Primavera Contractor
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job