- California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with an established global leader of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions. As a result of aggressive R&D investments and thorough testing under harsh conditions, their modules stand the test of time. This company has been globally recognized as one of the fastest growing innovators in the industry.
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to drive revenue with selected target accounts within the region. You will primarily call on integrators, installers, and developers for residential and commercial project opportunities.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B selling
- 3+ years of experience in the solar industry
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A background in engineering or technical sales, although not required
- The ability to design account penetration strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including conducting engaging presentations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job