- California, United States
- Building Construction / Skilled Trades
We are working with a leading utility-scale solar EPC with major projects all throughout North America. As they continue to grow and build their team, we have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Superintendent that will supervise subcontractors on the mechanical side of projects and solve any problems or issues that arise on-site, among other duties.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of construction management experience
- 3+ years of experience on utility solar/wind projects
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Experience with IFC drawings and mechanical job specs
- Working knowledge of all mechanical components of solar projects
- Understanding of construction and public safety/security regulations
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job