- San Francisco, California, United States
- Marketing / Advertising
We are working with a tier one solar PV module manufacturer that has consistently ranked in the top 3 in global shipments over the past several years. As an established leader in the market, they are well positioned for continued growth in North America.
We have been asked to help our client identify a Director of Product Marketing. This is a very strategic role that will drive Product Roadmaps and Product Management for the next generation of solar modules while also having oversight of other marketing functions (Marketing Communications, Branding, Advertising, etc.). The Director of Product Marketing will oversee a team of 6 people and report directly to the President for North America while interfacing with Marketing, Engineering, and Product Development teams globally.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally with multi-national organizations
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- 3+ years of experience in solar or renewable energy
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- A strong technical background and Product Marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job