- Atlanta, Georgia, United States;Boston, Massachusetts, United States;New York, New York, United States;North Carolina, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are currently working with the global leader in solar performance monitoring. They offer a complete turnkey PV monitoring, system control, and asset management solution for commercial and utility scale solar projects globally.
As they continue to grow in the US, we have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for finding new customers as well as growing existing customer accounts within the Eastern territory of the United States. While experience with solar monitoring would be ideal, an individual with proven experience selling solar products or services to EPCs, Developers, and Integrators should be able to get up to speed quickly.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years of outside solar monitoring sales experience, or related
- A Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or Sales
- A proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Experience in preparing account development plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job