- San Francisco, California, United States
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We have been asked by a leading solar developer/IPP, focused on commercial and industrial Distributed Generation solar project, to identify a key member of their leadership team.
The Executive VP of Finance will oversee all finance related efforts for the organization, including both Corporate and Structured/Project Finance activities. In this role you will lead financial controls and accounting procedures while structuring tax equity and debt facilities for assets/projects to be kept under the IPP.
This is a unique role with broad responsibilities. The ideal candidate for this role will have a traditional accounting background (CPA, CMA, or CA preferred), along with Structured/Project Finance experience.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related, with an MBA
- 5+ years of proven project finance leadership experience
- 10+ years of leading/managing finance teams or departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA, CMA, or CA preferred
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job