- Denver, Colorado, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer specializing in commercial and industrial scale Distributed Generation solar projects throughout the United States. With over a decade of experience under their belt, this team has completed more than a thousand projects, totaling more than 750 MW of capacity.
As they are experiencing tremendous growth, we have been asked to help identify an experienced Project Estimator to join the team. In this role, you will create detailed project cost estimations to support development, operations, and sales.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 5+ years of estimating experience in generation or construction
- Deep working knowledge of renewable energy generation
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Success with process development & implementation
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, contact Sarah Petersen at 916-565-2815 or Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job