- Dallas, Texas, United States;Madison, Wisconsin, United States;Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States;Phoenix, Arizona, United States
We are working with one of the top surveying and engineering service providers with over 40 years of experience in a diverse range of commercial and residential projects.
We have been asked to help our client identify an experienced Sr. Solar Design Engineer. In this role, you will perform solar design and layouts for some of the largest developers and EPCs in the United States.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of commercial/utility-scale solar design experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- A strong technical background in solar design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD and PVsyst
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job