- San Francisco, California, United States
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer specializing in commercial and industrial scale Distributed Generation solar projects throughout the United States. With over a decade of experience under their belt, this team has completed more than a thousand projects, totaling more than 750 MW of capacity.
As they are experiencing tremendous growth, we have been asked to help identify a Sales Engineer to join the team. In this role, you will support the sales team by providing preliminary design and engineering support for rooftop and commercial projects.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- 2+ years of engineering experience in electric generation and distribution
- Working knowledge of renewable energy systems
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with solar energy modeling tools, AutoCad, and Microsoft Office
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 2.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job