- Glendale, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing Residential and Commercial solar developer based in Southern California. With more than 10 years experience developing and building solar projects across Southern California they are one of the top solar contractors in the state.
The Project Coordinator will oversee the execution of residential solar projects post-sale through commissioning and O&M. In this role you will assist with scheduling, permitting, interconnection and post-install customer service. This is a critical role on the Operations team.
To be successful, you will need…
- 2+ years experience in Project Coordination, Project Management or Operations in Residential Solar
- Ability to process residential solar projects from beginning to end
- Self-starter mentality and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling contracts and leases
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job