- Michigan, United States;San Jose, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are now working with one of the leading suppliers of lithium-ion batteries used in all of the products you use daily - cell phones, computers, power supplies, power tools and energy storage systems.
Due to their continued growth, we have been asked to help locate an Account Manager with battery experience that is interested in joining their winning team.
In this role, you will be responsible for hitting sales budgets for the region with existing accounts as well as adding additional new business revenue for the Midwest and Eastern regions of the US.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of technical sales experience, preferably with lithium-ion batteries
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or email@example.com.