- Bay Area, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated solar manufacturers in the world. Providing a full range of solar products and services ranging from solar modules for residential homeowners to full O&M capabilities for Utility Scale Solar Power Plants, they continue to innovate and add value at every step of the solar value chain.
We currently have an opportunity for a Product Manager to develop and launch the racking and tracker product lines. This is a critical role in a new team working with Sales, R&D, Marketing and customers to determine market needs and define product roadmaps.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- At least 3 years experience working directly with PV racking and or tracker technologies
- A Bachelor’s in Business or Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- Great technical aptitude and industry knowledge
- Ability to work and communicate well with clients, engineers, labs, and other relevant parties
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 35% including internationally as needed
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.