- Colorado, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the largest financiers of commercial solar projects in the country. This multifaceted office offers an unrivaled fusion of finance, design, engineering and business development focused on accelerating the adoption of solar energy.
While they continue soaring to new heights, the Project Development team is just getting off the ground. We have been asked to identify a Director, Project Development who can drive growth in the untapped sub-megawatt scale commercial market.
The Director, Project Development will help build the internal development platform including project proposals, quotes, permitting, engineering and finance with a focus on building repeatable processes and documentation.
To be successful, you will need…
- 4+ years of solar project development experience - ideally in commercial and industrial projects.
- Be comfortable using spreadsheets and be able to talk about Credit, NPV, ROI, IRR, etc…
- Have a passion for unlocking the small to medium sized commercial markets for solar.
- Travel-Friendly - You have the ability to spend time in-person with customers and travel as needed (~20-50%).
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
Apply now or to learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job