- New York City, New York, United States;St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We are working with a rapidly growing finance and investment firm with a growing focus on Tax Equity financing for renewable energy projects. They have a small but focused team providing unique tax equity financing solutions for large Distributed Generation and Utility Scale solar projects across the country.
As their solar tax equity fund continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify an experienced Solar Tax Equity Finance Associate to join their team. This person will be instrumental in the underwriting and closing of tax equity financing deals along with overall operations of the fund.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of solar tax equity finance experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job