- San Francisco, California, United States, 94105
- Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector and community solar projects in key markets across the country. They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the country with an industry leading team.
Because of their growth, we have been asked to help identify a Development Assistant Project Manager to join their West Coast team. This person is responsible for supporting the Development Project Manager meet goals for the execution of large portfolios of commercial and public sector projects. The Assistant Project Manager will report to the Director of Development and possibly support multiple project managers.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of solar project management experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle objective to achieve company goals.
- Moderate level understanding of the renewable industry and PV project development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job