- Administrative / Clerical
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer specializing in commercial and industrial-scale renewable energy projects throughout the United States. With a decade of experience under their belt, this team has completed over a thousand projects totaling more than 750 MW of capacity.
Because of their growth, we have been asked to help identify a Project Coordinator to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for organizing daily activities for the project management of PV projects being developed by the team.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 1 year of relevant construction or renewable energy experience as a Project Administrator or Coordinator
- A Bachelor’s degree; preferably a Business Administration or technical degree
- An understanding of the basics of industry and PV project development.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Sarah Petersen at 916-565-2815 or email@example.com.Apply To Job