- California, United States;Oregon, United States;Washington, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by one of the leading providers of inverters used in commercial and utility scale solar and solar+storage applications in the US to identify a Regional Sales Manager focused on the west coast.
In this role you will build a strong pipeline and increase revenue working with West Coast commercial and utility scale EPCs, Developers and IPPs.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the solar or renewable energy market
- Experience selling technical solar products or related services to EPCs, Developers, and Integrators
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Working knowledge of the industry, including solar development, design, construction, and maintenance
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job