- Georgia, United States;New Jersey, United States;New York, United States;North Carolina, United States;Pennsylvania, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a leading provider of Electrical Engineering services used by some of the largest developer of renewable energy projects in the country. From substation design, utility interconnection, load control, protection systems, SCADA controls, relays, DER integration and control or any other engineering challenges, they are a one stop shop for even the most complicated projects.
We have been asked to help them find a Business Developer to drive growth with customers on the East Coast. This person will work with Renewable Energy developers, utilities and EPCs to deliver complex engineering services and solutions in Solar, Energy Storage and other renewable energy projects. Because of the complex nature of these projects, you will need experience selling Electrical Systems, Components or Services into the Renewable Energy or broader Power Generation markets to be successful.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of Outside Sales experience in the utility scale renewable energy or power generation markets
- Strong technical background (Engineering degree prefered)
- Experience with electrical hardware, software, controls and systems used in power generation
- Proven track record closing transactions with Utilities, Power Plant Developers and EPCs
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment and travel as needed
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply To Job