- San Francisco, California, United States
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We are working with a large global developer of utility-scale solar projects that recently entered the US in a big way. They are building a US team to support a large pipeline of contracted projects and have an opportunity for a Controller to join their team.
The Controller will be the first hire to the Finance/Accounting team in the US and will report directly to the Global CFO. A highly visible role that will lead the build-out of the Accounting and Finance organization.
- 10-14 years as a Controller or similar experience leading a Finance organization
- Renewable Energy or large construction project experience is ideal
- Masters degree in Finance, CPA preferred
- Previous experience building a Finance organization would be a big asset
- Experience working in a global company or multinational organization
Apply To Job