- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
We have partnered with a global Renewable Energy Developer and Investor that is expanding their project portfolio in the US.
With a proven track record developing, owning and operating a variety of projects (including solar and biomass) in Japan, Korea and the Philippines they are now developing a 100 MW solar project in the Southwest US.
The Project Developer will lead the development efforts for this 100 MW project and help build the infrastructure and team to support additional projects as the company grows. You will work with outside consultants and engineering firms as needed to push the project forward including selecting an EPC and O&M contractor.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of utility project development experience
- Ability to identify and select appropriate contractors and consultants (including contract review and negotiation).
- Strong Project Management experience, communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience seeing large (50MW+) renewable energy projects through completion and commissioning
- Ability to work in a dynamic, growing team and travel 25-30%
Apply To Job