- Austin, Texas, United States;Chicago, Illinois, United States;Denver, Colorado, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with an innovative solar distribution company that helps solar manufactures and other partners solve excess inventory problems while helping developers, integrators, and installers lower their installation costs and drive value to their customers.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and revenue within a relatively defined territory. Prospecting, qualifying and closing solar modules, inverters and related product transactions with Residential and Commercial solar developers and EPCs.
The company offers a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission plan.
To be successful you will need:
- 3-5 years of renewable energy sales experience
- Proven track record selling solar products and services to developers, EPCs and integrators
- Ability to work in fast moving entrepreneurial environment
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 7 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now or contact email@example.com.Apply To Job