- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by one of the world's largest lithium-ion battery suppliers to help identify an experienced Business Development Manager for their Energy Storage team.
The Business Development Manager will work with utility scale energy storage and solar+storage developers, EPCs and utilities to drive revenue and market share. This person will be part of an established team working on some of the largest projects in the country.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience selling utility scale solar, energy storage or other power generation technology
- Engineering degree or 5+ years of strong technical experience in renewables
- A proven track record of success in sales and marketing
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job