- Baltimore, Maryland, United States;Boston, Massachusetts, United States;Charolette, North Carolina, United States;New York, New York, United States
- Operations Management
The Utility-Scale Solar market is exploding and we are seeing new players entering the market. We are partnered with a global Asset Management firm with a 2 GW global portfolio that is launching a new US organization. With 150 MW of assets already under contract in the US they have an opportunity for an experienced Director of Asset Management to lead their expansion and the build-out of the Americas organization.
The Director of Asset Management will build and lead a team responsible for the operational and financial performance of all assets under contract in the Americas. Working with the global team you will help shape and drive the strategy and execution for growth in North and South American markets.
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong utility-scale asset management experience and a detailed understanding of the market.
- Relationship with major asset owners, financiers, and 3rd party service providers
- Strong customer service mindset
- Ability to work in a dynamic global organization
- Proven track record growing an in house or 3rd party asset management organization.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job