- Sacramento, California, United States
We are working with a leading provider of software and control solutions used in utility scale renewable Energy facilities across the country. With a full suite of products and solutions they provide full SCADA systems, long term system performance monitoring and optimization and control systems used in some of the largest solar and energy storage facilities in North America.
We have been asked to help identify a Sr. SCADA Engineer to join their growing team. This person will design and integrate communications networks connecting utility scale solar, storage, wind and other generation assets to the grid using a variety of devices and computer systems. This person will be at the forefront of the industry helping create solutions to integrate some of the most innovative and complex PV, Energy Storage and Microgrid projects to the grid.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years experience with hardware and software experience with networking equipment used in power generation
- Strong understanding of Power Systems, Grid Energy Management and SCADA systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with internal and external partners in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply To Job