- Los Angeles, California, United States;Newark, New Jersey, United States;New York City, New York, United States;Sacramento, California, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for experienced Business Developers who have been selling products or services into the hotel and hospitality markets. We have been asked by a leading solar software solutions provider to identify a Business Developer to originate energy saving solar PV projects with hotels across the country. This individual will target medium to large hotel chains helping them save money and reach their sustainability targets by implementing solar to offset their electricity usage and costs.
Experience in solar is not required. The ideal individual has a proven track record selling to C-Level decision makers within the Hotel and Hospitality market and a passion to help them save money while contributing to the renewable energy revolution.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3-5 years of proven experience selling to individual hotels and chains
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- To be self-motivated and able to work multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed in the region
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.