- San Jose, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a Top 3 global solar module manufacturer with a long track record of supplying modules to some of the largest projects, EPCs, and Developers in the US.
They have asked us to help identify an Inside Sales professional to join their San Jose sales team. This person will play a pivotal role in interfacing with the sales ops, product and support teams to drive growth and revenue across the country. The Inside Sales person will make outbound calls to customers to drive leads to the outside sales team and close deals, while working with the outside sales team to keep the CRM and revenue projections up to date.
This is a role with growth opportunity with one of the leading solar companies driving growth while supporting the Outside Sales team.
To be successful, you will need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in fast-paced sales environment
- Experience with cold calling and working in an inside sales environment
- Competency in the use of CRM, especially Salesforce.com
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.