- Glendale, California, United States;Los Angeles, California, United States;Pasadena, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing solar developer based in Southern California that is focused on helping large commercial and industrial customers complete complex, multi-site PV projects.
As one of the top solar developers in the country, they are rapidly expanding and have an opportunity for a Project Manager. This person will work with the Director of Operations and the Project Management team to assist with Scheduling, Project Permitting, Budgeting and working with Subcontractors to ensure projects stay on time and under budget.
To be successful, you will need…
- 2+ years experience in Project Management or Operations focused on Commercial Solar projects
- Strong attention to detail with self-starter mentality and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with subcontractors and end-use customers
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.