- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are currently working with one of the largest vertically integrated solar module manufacturers in the world. They have an industry-leading cell production capacity with one of the highest yielding polycrystalline modules on the market. They have supplied modules for some of the largest projects and customers in the United States and are now expanding their US sales organization to meet increasing demand.
We have been asked to help locate an experienced Sales Manager to focus on Residential and Small Commercial Customers across Northern CA. In this role, you would be responsible for driving revenue and market share across the west coast. The Residential Sales Manager will target Integrators, Installers, and EPCs for one of the largest and most bankable solar manufacturers in the industry.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years solar sales and business development experience (minimum)
- Proven track record closing complex dollar transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of solar PV power generation
- Ability to travel heavily within the region
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply To Job