- Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working with one of the largest developers and long term owners of renewable energy projects in the world. As they are building out the development and origination team focused primarily on utility scale solar and solar+storage, we have been asked to identify a Utility Scale Project Development Manager to join their team.
The Project Development Manager will lead development efforts for both greenfield projects as well as co-development opportunities with partners. This person will touch all pre-construction activities including land acquisition, permitting, interconnection, project budgets and EPC and equipment selection.
To be successful you will need:
- 4+ years of utility scale renewable energy development experience
- Passion for renewable energy development and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with EPC and component selection/procurement
- Excellent presentation, Excel and communication skills
- Storage experience is not a requirement, but is preferred
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, economics or a related discipline
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Sarah Petersen at 916-565-2815 or email@example.com.Apply To Job