- Los Angeles, California, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector and community solar projects in key markets across the country. They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the country with an industry leading team.
Because of their growth, we have been asked to help identify a Solar Project Manager to join their West Coast team. This person will be focused on the Distributed Generation market responsible for the execution of large portfolios of commercial and public sector projects. The Project Manager will work directly with customers and outside EPC and construction partners to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of solar project management experience, preferably with exposure to K-12 or other public sector projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A high-level understanding of the industry and PV project development.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job