- Vermont, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are partnered with one of the leading providers of power conversion solutions and turnkey systems for commercial and utility-scale energy storage applications. With over a decade of experience installing more than 500 MW of Energy Storage with many of the leading partners in the industry, no one has a stronger track record of success.
We have been asked to help identify a Director of Sales to lead the Business Development team. This person will lead the Business Development team driving revenue and market share growth of Energy Storage inverters, converters and full turnkey energy storage systems used in the commercial and utility-scale markets.
The Director of Sales will manage a team of Business Developers in key markets across the country and provide market and customer feedback to Product Management and Sr Leadership to help shape the direction of the next generation of products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong technical background (Ideally with an Engineering Degree) with 5+ years of experience leading technical sales teams
- 3+ years of sales experience in solar or energy storage
- Proven experience driving revenue and growing sales organizations
- Advanced knowledge of power systems and power conversion technology
- Relationships with and experience selling to EPCs, Developers and Utilities
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams