- Arizona, United States;Nevada, United States;Southern California, California, United States;Texas, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a Top 3 global solar module manufacturer with a long track record of supplying modules to some of the largest projects, EPCs, and Developers in the US.
They have asked us to help identify a Southwest Regional Sales Manager to drive growth and revenue with key customers across the Southwestern US. This person will be responsible for managing a defined number of key account relationships while also driving new business with large commercial and utility-scale customers across the region.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience selling complex products or solutions to solar EPCs and Developers
- Extensive experience with complex contract negotiation
- Proven track record of increasing revenues and market share
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A background in engineering or technical sales, although not required
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job