- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with an innovative developer and owner of Commercial and Community Solar projects with a strong focus on the Northeast. They currently own and operate roughly 175 MW across 40 sites in key markets across the country.
They are seeking an experienced business development professional to identify and develop new opportunities and partnerships in new and existing markets. You would have the opportunity to create new solar, solar plus storage and community solar projects throughout the Northeast and beyond.
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong commercial and/or utility-scale solar development experience
- Experience working in CAISO, MISO, PJM, NYISO as well as non-RTO regions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial team
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now or contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.
Apply To Job