- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Project/Program Management
Not all solar products are created equally. Our client helps solar developers and asset owners ensure the modules, inverters (and batteries) are produced to the highest quality standards so that they perform as expected in the field.
The Project Manager is a critical member of the team and the main point of contact with customers during an engagement. The Project Manager will work with manufacturers and internal teams to ensure milestones are reached and all information is communicated to customers on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Solar Project Management or a background in solar product manufacturing
- 3+ years of solar experience and a solid understanding of solar components and strong technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar and energy storage.
Apply now or to learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or email@example.com.Apply To Job