- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Project/Program Management
Not all solar products are created equally. Our client helps solar developers and asset owners ensure the modules, inverters (and batteries) are produced to the highest quality standards so that they perform as expected in the field.
The Project Manager is a critical member of the team and the main point of contact with customers during an engagement. The Project Manager will work with manufacturers and internal teams to ensure milestones are reached and all information is communicated to customers on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Solar Project Management or a background in solar product manufacturing
- 3+ years of solar experience and a solid understanding of solar components and strong technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson: Jon@inpeakdemand.comApply To Job