- Richmond, Virginia, United States
The Utility Scale Solar market is exploding with a handful of new developers leading the way. We have been asked by one of the fastest-growing utility scale developers in the country to identify an Engineering Manager to lead their team as they execute on a pipeline of more than 5 GW of solar projects.
The Engineering Manager will lead a team of 5-7 engineers responsible for the design and layout of utility-scale projects. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for providing day to day leadership and guidance to the Engineering team and make all final design decisions. Working with other internal teams (Development, Project Management, O&M, etc.) you will ensure that all project designs are completed on time and that systems are optimized for cost and production.
To be successful, you will need:
● 5+ years of utility-scale solar (and/or energy storage) engineering and design experience
● At least 2 years of Engineering Management experience
● A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (PE preferred)
● Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented organization
● Knowledge of photovoltaic system design, and electrical and structural design
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job