- San Jose, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
One of the leading manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries used in utility-scale energy storage applications is growing their team in San Jose and has an opportunity for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be an integral part of the team supporting the delivery and installation of batteries being used in some of the largest grid-level energy storage projects in the world. In this role, you will oversee
contract negotiation and management, logistics, delivery and commissioning of products working with customers (EPCs, Developers and Utilities) and other stakeholders as needed.
The role is based in San Jose but will travel roughly 25-50% as needed including some international travel.
To be successful you will need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong organizational and commercial skills
- Experience in completing complex assignments with a strong customer focus
To learn more, apply or contact Sarah Petersen: Sarah@inpeakdemand.comApply To Job