- New York City, New York, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with the development arm of a leading solar manufacturer. Their development team is focused on large DG and small Utility Scale projects across the country. As they continue building out the new development business, we have been asked to identify a Project Developer in the Northeast to originate and develop projects including land/site acquisition, permitting and PPA/Off-take negotiation. You will be a key member of a growing team dedicated to the US market.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years of renewable energy project development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Finance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Strong experience with contracts and negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or firstname.lastname@example.orgApply To Job