- Los Angeles, California, United States;San Diego, California, United States
We are working with a rapidly growing solar project developer focused on utility-scale and distributed generation projects in key markets across the country. This organization is the energy development arm of 90 year old global company with nearly $15 billion in revenue last year.
As this U.S. organization continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify an Energy Storage Engineer that can help them manage and oversee their efforts to integrate energy storage with (primarily) utility-scale solar projects. This position will include performing due diligence prior to development, conducting engineering design work, providing technical support throughout all stages of project development, and working closely with the sales team to assist in developing new strategies and business models.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years experience as an engineer working on energy storage or solar commercial or utility-scale projects
- Strong ability to use all standard PV and BESS modeling programs, CAD, etc.
- High level understanding of the energy storage and solar industries, best practices, trends, etc.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 3.5 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job