- Sacramento, California, United States
We are working with a leading provider of software and control solutions used in power generation facilities across the country. With a full suite of of products and solutions they can provide everything from Meter Reading, SCADA, Interconnection Support, Micro-Grid Control and Asset Monitoring systems.
They are one of the largest providers of monitoring software for renewable energy assets in the world and as they continue to grow their Renewable Energy business, we have and opportunity for a Sr Power Systems Engineer to focus on Microgrid control solutions. This person will be at the forefront of the industry helping create solutions to integrate PV, Energy Storage and Microgrid projects to the grid.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Power Systems Engineering
- 5+ years of Power Systems Engineering in Power Generation and understanding of SCE and PGE requirements
- Experience with hardware, software, controls and systems
- Strong understanding of SCADA, ModBus and utility communications systems
- Understanding of codes and standards (UL, FREC, NEC, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at email@example.comApply To Job