- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are currently working with one of the largest vertically integrated solar module manufacturers in the world. Recent ranked as one of the top 5 supplies of solar modules in the world, they have supplied equipment for some of the largest projects and customers in the United States and are expanding their team to meet increasing demand.
We have been asked to help locate an experienced Senior Product Manager to join their San Francisco team. This person will be responsible for analyzing market trends to create product roadmaps, define product specifications and oversee the launch of new products in the market. The Product Manager will also work with other partners in the solar value chain (inverters, racking, etc) to ensure product fit and roadmaps align. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Product Management and will work closely with the sales and marketing teams.
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong technical background with a Master’s Degree in engineering, physical science, or related field
- 2-6 years years experience with PV/energy storage/energy management
- Strong working knowledge of PV technologies
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.