- Folsom, California, United States
- Customer Support / Client Care
Peak Demand is one of the most experienced Executive Search firms in renewable energy and a top-performing office of the MRI Network. We are enabling the clean energy revolution - helping renewable energy companies find and hire the talent they need to grow.
As the industry continues to evolve, our focus has expanded to cover Solar, Energy Storage and EV Charging. Due to this growth, we have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator is a critical role that will touch all aspects of our business including social media marketing, candidate identification and outreach, as well as limited sales support responsibilities to support a variety of project engagements.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to learn about executive search/recruiting as well as renewable energy. Growth opportunities include Recruiting, Business Development and Social Media.
- Help create and post job descriptions to our website, Linkedin and other sources
- Utilize tools like Zoominfo, Linkedin and Bullhorn to help identify potential candidates for given projects
- Assist with email marketing efforts and social media content
- Database/CRM Management and some data entry tasks
- May also interface with outside vendors and customers
The be successful you will need:
- To be coachable and have a strong desire to learn
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work semi-autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer/tech skills (Google docs, Excel, Word, Linkedin, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Social Media literacy (video editing skills would be a big plus)
- A 4 year degree is not required but some college would be preferred