- Florida, United States;Georgia, United States;Maryland, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by one of the fastest growing energy storage companies in the world to help drive there growth in the Southeastern US. As one of the leading providers of intelligent energy storage and energy management solutions for residential and commercial customers, they are rapidly expanding their team to keep up with market demand.
The Regional Sales Manager/Leader will manage a small team of outside sales people while being responsible for personal revenue production focused on the traditional solar market. Working with solar distributors, integrators and installers you will drive revenue and market share growth across the Southeast.
To be successful, you will need:
- 6+ years experience in B2B sales
- 2+ years experience in the solar industry and existing relationships with customers in the market
- Ability to identify and connect with the decision maker in complex deals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and experience selling highly differentiated, value added products and services
- Ability to travel as needed
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.