- Bay Area, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated solar manufacturers in the world. Providing a full range of solar products and services ranging from solar modules for residential homeowners to full O&M capabilities for Utility Scale Solar Power Plants, they continue to innovate and add value at every step of the solar value chain.
We currently have an opportunity for a Applications Engineer/Technical Sales Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will help drive revenue and market share growth working with the Sales organization to provide technical sales support to customers for for large commercial and utility scale tracker applications.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience of technical sales support with trackers or ground mounted racking
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business or a related discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Great technical aptitude and industry knowledge
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.