- Austin, Texas, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by a leading Tier One solar module manufacturer to help identify an experienced Key Account Sales Manager who can drive sales and capture greater market share in the utility-scale markets.
You will focus on selling industry-leading solar modules and related products to large IPPs, Developers, EPCs, and other utility-scale customers.
This is a hunter role for someone that is comfortable traveling (when safe to) across the region meeting with customers and prospects.
To be successful, you will need:
- 6+ year's experience in B2B sales
- 2+ year's experience selling to large EPCs, Developers and IPPs in solar
- Ability to identify and connect with decision-makers in complex deals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients. To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson: Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job