- Boston, Massachusetts, United States;New York City, New York, United States;Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We have been asked by a leading Tier One solar module manufacturer to help identify an experienced Regional Sales Manager who can drive sales and capture greater market share in key markets.
You will focus on selling modules and other solar products (inverters and BOS) to large residential and commercial EPCs and Developers across the Northeast United States.
This is a hunter role for someone that is comfortable traveling across the region meeting with customers and prospects.
To be successful, you will need:
- 6+ years experience in B2B sales
- 2+ years experience in the solar industry
- Ability to identify and connect with the decision maker in complex deals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job