- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the fastest growing providers of turnkey Energy Storage Systems used in utility scale applications across the country. They provide full containerized energy storage solutions to utility scale customers (Developers, EPCs and Utilities), working on some of the largest projects in North America.
As the market and their team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Technical Sales Manager that will support the outside sales team and interface with customers. The Technical Sales Manager will assist with system designs, generate electrical and CAD drawings and provide technical sales support as needed.
To be successful, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Solar or Storage Design Engineering, Applications Engineering or Sales Support
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience with utility scale energy storage would be a plus, but is not required (although a working knowledge of the energy storage business is)
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job