- California, United States;District of Columbia, United States;New York, United States;North Carolina, United States;United States
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We are working with a global provider of Asset Management Services for utility-scale solar projects. Due to tremendous growth, they are expanding into North America and are looking for a strong Finance Loan Manager to set up and lead the delivery of loan management services in the US and Mexico.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a growing number of lender and tax equity partnerships and relationships, providing financial reporting and analysis of their solar assets.
To be successful, you will need…
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role as a financial advisor or asset manager in the US
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish is preferred but not required
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.
Apply To Job