- Huntington Beach, California, United States;Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with the solar arm of one of the largest utilities in the country. They are taking a holistic, solutions based approach to help their customers strategically manage their energy. They are a customer-centric company striving to find new ways to add value for some of the largest energy users in the country.
This growing team currently has an opportunity for an experienced Design and Development Engineer to join their Southern California team. This person will work closely with the Sales team and end use customers to assist in the design and development of Distributed Generation Solar projects across the west coast.
Working with Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector customers you will perform site walks and visits to determine project feasibility, assist with system design and layout, component selection and be the lead technical resource to ensure a smooth development process.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Technology, Sciences, or Mathematics) PE license is a plus, but not required
- 7+ years of project development experience (energy/distributed generation)
- 3+ years experience developing distributed generation solar projects
- Ability to write presentations, proposals, and technical reports
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and strict timelines
- Excellent oral and written communications
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.