- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We are working with the solar arm of one of the largest utilities in the country. This team helps commercial and other DG customers strategically manage their energy with solar, energy efficiency and other technologies.
This growing team currently has an opportunity for an experienced Solar Development Engineer to join the team. This person will work closely with the Sales team and customers to assist in the design and development of Distributed Generation Solar projects across the east coast.
Working with Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector customers you will perform site walks and visits to determine project feasibility, assist with system design and layout, component selection and be the lead technical resource to ensure a smooth development process.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Technology, Sciences, or Mathematics) PE license is a plus, but not required
- 7+ years of project development experience (energy/distributed generation)
- 3+ years of experience developing distributed generation solar projects
- Ability to write presentations, proposals, and technical reports
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and strict timelines
- Excellent oral and written communications
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.Apply To Job